Salted stuffed brioche-bread
This is a special and very tasty salted brioche useful to consume cold cuts and cheese that are going to expire, so reduce food waste.
- 500 gr flour white
- 2 eggs
- 2 potatoes (boiled and smashed)
- 60 gr sourdough starter
- 50 ml milk
- 50 gr pecorino romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 400 gr cheese and cold cuts mixed
- Dissolve the sordough starter in lukewarm milk.
- In a large bowl beat together eggs and oil.
- Add smash potatoes mixing together the three ingredients.
- Sift together the flour, pecorino romano cheese and pepper.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Knead until you have a smooth dough and place in in a lightly oiled bowl covered with plastic wrap.
- Let the dough rise for eight hours in the fridge.
- After this time, tip the dough on a lightly floured work surface, quickly work and spread it obtaining the shape of a rectangle.
- Sprinkle with some more pecorino romano if you like. Distribute cold cuts and cheeses and roll up.
- Place in a ring mold until it doubled ( about four hours ) covered with plastic wrap.
- Preheat oven at 160° C. Remove plastic wrap.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes